Tow Truck Operator
Direnzo Towing & Recovery is accepting applications for Tow Truck Drivers. The position is for full time. Must be able to work overnights and weekends. Applicants must be 21 or older, have a clean driving record, have or be willing to obtain a valid DOT Health Card
Prior experience helpful, but we are willing to train the right person. Experience driving larger vehicles, and general automotive knowledge is helpful.
If interested, please call Jim Cahill at 508-865-4713. You may also stop at our location at 139 Worcester Providence Turnpike (route 146 Northbound) in Millbury, MA.
Pre employment drug test and background check is required.
Paid Holidays, 401k, Health Benefits, Hourly pay, On-Call Commissions
Job Type: Full-time
Dispatch Center Specialist
Direnzo Towing & Recovery, Inc. is hiring qualified candidates to join our Dispatch Team immediately! Experience is preferred but we are open to training the right candidates. Apply today and interviews will be scheduled ASAP.
duties include, but are limited to:
· Monitor personnel or equipment locations and utilization to coordinate service and schedules.
· Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
· Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories.
· Relay work orders, messages, or information to or from work crews, supervisors, or field inspectors, using telephones or two-way radios.
· Confer with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, or requests for service or equipment.
· Record and maintain files or records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, or other dispatch information.
· Receive or prepare work orders.
· Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required, according to work orders or specifications.
· Advise personnel about traffic problems, such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, or other hazards.
· Arrange for necessary repairs to restore service and schedules.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
· Pass a criminal background check
· Be able to multi-task
· Good communication skills
· Good Customer Relations
· Computer skills
· Need to be able to navigate the internet
· Data entry
· Microsoft word and excel
· Send and receive emails
· Be able to work in a fast paced office environment
· Be able to work with others as a team
· Punctual with reliable transportation
· Answer phones
· Dispatch calls / keep track of drivers
· Process paperwork
· Release vehicles
· Receive payments
· Balance invoices and money at end of shift
Direnzo Towing has several positions open for CDL A & B drivers!!!
A CDL position will consist of the ability and/or willingness to learn how to properly tie down equipment, operate landoll, lowbed, step deck, beavertail, flatdeck trailers, and heavy duty wrecker.
B CDL position mostly consists of equipment transport, with a 10 wheel flatbed. Securing a load utilizing ratchet straps/chains/binders.
These positions are available immediately. Apply today, interview today!
Must be able to pass a background check, drug test, and must be very flexible. Experience preferred but willing to train the right person.
Also - feel free to apply in person - 139 Worcester Providence Turnpike, Millbury, MA!
Job Type: Full-time